2016 5K Run for the Future
running strong to benefit research & education
The 2016 5K Run for the Future to Benefit the ROI will be held in Boston on Monday, September 26, 2016. Online registration is closed. You may register in person at the ASTRO meeting, RBS booth #9010.
Already registered? Get a copy of your registration confirmation here.
- You can pick up your t-shirt and tag at the RBS booth at the ASTRO conference on Sunday, Sept. 25th.
- There will be free event buses provided by RBS that will be picking people up before the race and dropping people off after the race.
- Pick up time is between 5:00 – 5:30 a.m.
- The event buses will start and return to the following locations:
Location #1: Westin Boston Waterfront Hotel
Location #2: Boston Park Place Hotel
- The event will be held at Castle Island in Boston.
- The event begins at 6:00 a.m. and the race itself starts at 6:30 a.m.
- If you decide to drive your own car instead of taking one of the free event buses, you'll find free beach parking along the street the entire way, and a free lot for Castle Island at the end of the road.
- Boston also has its own regular public transportation that’s available to anyone (regular bus fees apply). If you prefer to use this service, you should take the Red Line to Broadway Station, then take City Point buses #9 or #11 to Castle Island, M St. Beach.
2016 Race Management Services provided by Results Event Management, LLC